Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Recovering Accident Compensation in Waterbury
Our firm's Waterbury accident lawyer offers representation for those injured due to any sort of motor vehicle accident. If you have been injured due to a negligent driver, defective auto part, or due to another party’s reckless behavior, allow our firm to properly file a claim for damages.
Our team at Brennan Law Firm, LLC has over 30 years of experience seeking out the maximum compensation on behalf of our clients throughout Connecticut. When we take on a case, we work closely with our client, listen to their story, and then pursue the best course of action.
Requiring no legal fees unless we win your case, give our office a call today to schedule an appointment to speak with our award-winning law firm.
Accident Claims We Handle
- Car Accidents: Whether you were hit head on, sideswiped or rear-ended, our firm can help you deal with the insurance companies to seek the compensation you need. Even in more complex cases involving injuries from a drunk driver, we have the know-how to help prove their reckless and illegal behavior.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Attorney Brennan can represent your case, no matter whether you or your loved one was hit by a speeding car, distracted driver or any other negligent individual on the road.
- Truck Accidents: These cases can be complex because they involve the truck driver, the company who owns the trucks, individuals who were in charge of loading the truck's cargo, and even the manager over the truck driver responsible for the accident. Our firm can help you deal with the insurance companies to combat the tactics that many tractor-trailer companies use to avoid paying injury claims.
- Bus Accidents: Do not settle your injury claim with the driver or the bus company before you speak with a lawyer from our firm. Whether it was an accident on a shuttle bus, school bus, Greyhound or any other bus, you may be eligible for financial compensation from various parties involved in the collision.
- Bicycle Accidents: If you were a bicyclist hit by a negligent driver, we can investigate the details surrounding the collision and help determine fault, getting you the settlement you deserve to fully recover and move forward with your life.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you were hit by a motor vehicle while walking, jogging, or running, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for the driver's negligence. We can help you hold the individual responsible for your injuries, allowing you to fully recuperate.
Recovered Millions in Settlements
Attorney Brennan has handled hundreds of trial cases and obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our past clients. He is a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, which is something less than 4% of attorneys in the U.S. can claim.
With over three decades of experience and inclusion in the list of Connecticut Super Lawyers®, let our lead Waterbury injury attorney at Brennan Law Firm, LLC represent your motor vehicle accident claim today. We work personally with each of our clients, pursuing every piece of evidence and consulting with other experts to create a solid case.
Contact Brennan Law Firm, LLC for legal guidance and a free consultation regarding your case in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Millions of Dollars Recovered
Over 30 Years of Experience
Available on Weekends & Evenings
Real Stories from Real Clients
Truly cares about their clients & it shows!"
"I knew I was in the best possible hands, my case ended with a very comfortable settlement."Dena
"I couldn't be happier for the way they handled my case. I was very happy with my settlement. I would highly recommend the Brennan Law Firm."Lisa